This week saw the launch of the National Health and Beauty Awards. These exciting new awards will recognise the achievements of the best businesses from across the UK’s health and beauty sectors.
From beauty bloggers and energetic entrepreneurs to personal trainers, hair salons and tattoo artists, our judges are ready to be impressed. The 21 industry related categories include:
- Barber of the Year
- Beauty Salon of the Year
- Health and Fitness Club of the Year
- Medical Aesthetic Clinic of the Year
- Spa of the Year
- Tattoo Artist of the Year
An exciting addition is a public vote, where consumers can acknowledge their favourite.
These categories will honour inspiring people in the health and beauty sectors who have really made an impact. This could be through incredible customer service, inventing an amazing beauty product, educating and encouraging the workforce of tomorrow through apprenticeships, or changing lives through their work.
Speaking at the launch, one of our esteemed judges Dr Pamela Benito commented: "In an increasingly competitive market, it is essential to be recognised for delivering excellence in your field and outstanding customer service. Also maintaining an exceptional level of professional ethics and values.
At the National Health and Beauty Awards we will be identifying professionals with true potential and recognising their amazing work within the sector."
The awards are now open, and the finalists will be invited to a glitzy awards ceremony at the luxurious Pullman Hotel London in January 2020.
[Photo 1 – Jules Breach, Becky Ives, Marina Berry, Lucinda Grossmith)
- For press and media enquiries please contact Damian Cummins on 07842 257851 or Damian@eventsandpr.co.uk
- For more information about the National Health and Beauty Awards visit www.nhbawards.co.uk or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about Dr. Pamela Benito visit https://www.nationalhealthandbeautyawards.co.uk/profile-judge_profile/8325
- The closing date for entries is Thursday 7th November 2019 at 3pm.