The winner of this category will not only provide a fantastic service but will have considered the whole customer experience and is constantly seeking out ways to improve it. Consider how your business goes the extra mile to provide outstanding customer service. What innovative solutions have you implemented to refine your customer experience? How do you use customer feedback? Provide customer testimonials as part of your entry.
Terms and Conditions
- There is no limit to the number of categories you may enter. Each entry must be submitted on a separate entry form.
- All entries as well as supporting documents must be submitted online, if you have any queries about hard copies of evidence please contact the team.
- The competition is open to all businesses Nationally.
- The Best New Business category is only open to new businesses that commenced after 1st January 2017.
- Entries are FREE
- Entries are open to ANY size business.
- A sponsor cannot enter an award in the category that they are sponsoring.
- Each category has different requirements in terms of length of time in business or age of entrant – please see individual awards for specific rules.
- The comments made on your application form should be accurate to the best of your knowledge.
- The Judges will be representatives from each of the sponsors and guest judges, who are well respected experts in their field.
- The Judges reserve the right to move your application to another category or to add you to another category.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering these awards, you agree to our business partners and sponsors having access to your contact details.
- Entrants must be available for consultation with the judges should the need arise.
- By entering the awards, you agree to partake in publicity of the awards including the use of any images taken.
- Should a category not receive sufficient entries, it will be withdrawn from the Awards Ceremony.
- Entries will only be accepted through the official online form.
- Entry is solely on your application form, there will be no site visits.
- The closing date for all entries is Thursday 7th May 2020 at 3pm.
- We reserve the right to extend the deadline.
- All finalists will be required to attend the Grand Final at their own cost.
- Please note that due to the nature of the Awards Ceremony, Children under the age of 16 will not be able to attend.
- The Grand Final takes place on Thursday 27th May 2021.
- Refund policy – Grand Final Tickets, there is a 50% refund within 45 days of event and zero refund within 30 days of event.
- By entering the awards, you authorise us to use personal data collected during the registration process for the purposes of administering the awards and receiving/circulating further information regarding the awards and other relevant events from time to time. To opt out please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Any financial information provided will be treated in the strictest confidence and will not be disclosed to anyone other than the panel of judges.
Only pay when you have completed your application